Reservations & Travel Information
While a benefit of flying from MKG is shorter lines and a quicker check-in and security screening process, you still need to check-in and go through security the same as at larger airports.
The minimum check-in time for all domestic flights is at least 60 minutes prior to departure. Please allow at least 90 minutes if traveling to an international destination.
The TICKET COUNTER CLOSES 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO SCHEDULED FLIGHT DEPARTURE TIME. If you have luggage to check and have not completed the process 30 minutes prior to flight time, your luggage cannot be checked. The staff that work the ticket counter are also handling the incoming flight and getting the aircraft ready to depart.
The United ticket counter is open:
- Sunday – Friday from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- Saturday from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES
Please arrive 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Baggage/Lost & Found
- Items lost/left on aircraft are kept by the airlines. Contact your airline directly regarding lost or damaged luggage at:
- Items surrendered at the passenger security screening checkpoints are kept by TSA and are not eligible to be reclaimed. For articles left at a TSA security checkpoint, please contact the TSA at 1.866.289.9673 or tsa.gov.
- The airport’s lost and found is located in the Airport Administration office adjacent to the passenger terminal building. You may call 231.798.4596 during normal business hours Mon-Fri between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. for assistance.